Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us directly when you use the Services. This includes:
If you create a Kunaiu account, we may require you to provide a username, full name, and password. Your username and full name are public, and they don’t have to be related to your real name. You may also provide other account information, like an email address, bio,location, or profile picture. We also store your user account preferences and settings .
We collect the content you submit to the Services. This includes your posts and comments , your messages with other users (e.g., private messages), and your reports and other communications with moderators and with us. Your content may include text, links, images, gifs.
We collect information about the actions you take when using the Services. This includes your interactions with content, like reacting, voting, hiding, and reporting. It also includes your interactions with other users, such as following, and blocking.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect information about you. This includes:
We may log information when you access and use the Services. This may include your IP address, operating system, referral URLs, device information (e.g., device IDs), device settings, mobile carrier name, links clicked, the requested URL, and search terms. Except for the IP address used to create your account.
We use information about you to :
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
- Research and develop new services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and other support and administrative messages;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Measure the effectiveness of ads shown on our Services; and
- Personalize the Services, and provide and optimize advertisements, content, and features that match user profiles or interests.
if you have any questions contact us